Monday, January 3, 2011

Mystery (gravestone) Monday

Monday, January 3, 2011
I wasn't even going to blog today but I got to this gravestone that I can't read and I thought well I'll put it online for some other opinions.
I have a directory for this cemetery, so even if I get get some portions of it I can check the directory. However, the directory is incomplete and not always correct. I am correcting it as I go.
I think I can read Capt. and Lee, but not a whole lot else. I hate to rubbings, and it is mid-winter in Nebraska so there's little chance I'll get to do that any time soon anyway.
Please leave comments with your opinions. Thanks!
I can't figure out how to rotate that photo, so let me know and maybe I can reload one going the right direction, too.

2 comments:

  1. If you have Windows Media Viewer, there is a rotation button in it and it will save your photo in the direction you want it to be.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, use Media Viewer or Photo Gallery to rotate it BEFORE you import it into Blogger. You can do it now and republish this post, too. (I do it all the time on my blog until things look better!)

    ReplyDelete