Oh what to do? Findagrave and Ancestry have been down off and on yesterday and today, as well as a few other of Ancestry's sites. So here are a few suggestions of what you can do while you wait:
1. Clean your house
2. Do laundry
3. Update your finances
4. Watch a favorite movie
5. Do some online shopping
1. Catch up on reading blogs
2. Write your own blog post
3. Read a genealogy book or magazine
4. Organize your genealogy, go through what you already have on someone and list what you need to find
5. Watch a webinar
6. Back up your data
7. Scan your photos
8. Plan your next family reunion
9. Make a photo book on Shutterfly or other photo site
10. Stop complaining and posting about it every hour on Facebook!
Thanks. Have a good day! I recommend Thomas MacEntee's geneabloggers site to stay up to date:
PS: That last one is meant to be a joke so don't be offended.
Oh and I forgot to include go to a cemetery, courthouse or library. But as my child is napping during my prime genealogy time, those aren't usually options for me.